COMPLIANCE - 21.05.2019

ESCaping an HMRC claim

If HMRC demands unpaid tax from you as an employer, you don’t have to roll over and pay up. In fact, you can rely on an Extra Statutory Concession (ESC) to avoid an unexpected tax bill. What’s to know?


You don't have a subscription to this newsletter.

Payroll Professional

Digital newsletter with professional solutions to payroll problems, every two weeks

Money-back guarantee on paid subscriptions